Animalization Victim

Animalization Victim
This is JJ - this is his face when he realized he was being animalized. he's slow, it took him til we had 5 or so before he came to the realization.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

carrot and stick....

have you read my profile?? one of my favorite movies of all time is on TV and its at the part where they go to niagara falls and the dude says "have a happy.... whatevah" in his niagara NY/canadian accent that always reminds me of jj...
if you can post and name the movie i'll give you a tootsiepop next time i see you. which will be between June 7-17th probably!

if you dont post on my blog i will hit you with a stick. or get rosie to.

1 comment:

Olecram said...

Does this invove the person being told this thing eventually grabbing his glasses out of the fire @ the honeymoon suite?

If not, there are LOTS of quotes about varmits in caddyshack which also remind me of the jj.